dive center is located 200mt. From the Porto S. Paolo’s small
port and from the beach where we make scuba courses.
Dive center facilities:
• 15 full equipments Scubapro and Mares
• Bauer Compressor 440lt/min with pure air check
• 30 tanks double attack 12lt and 10 tanks 15lt
• 2 baths with fresh water for cleaning equipment
• equipment care
• maintenance equipment
• Shower, toilette and dressing room
• 1 wood boat 10mt., diving equipped
• 2 rubber dinghies (5,50mt and 4,40mt)
CROCE DEL SUD (South Cruse) is our boat which brings
divers to their dives point.
are two power engines of 50 horses each that give the boat the speed
of 12 knots.
There is Dan Oxygen kit on board, VHF, radio, toilette and kitchen.
Supporting this boat there are two rubber dinghies 5,50mt. and 4,40mt
long. Diving activities:
Guide dive into the marine reserve of Tavolara and Molara islands
Padi courses, from discovery to professional
Esa courses, from discovery to professional
First aid courses
Snorkelling program for everybody
Children program with or without scuba equipment (visit Esa courses
Diving excursion to KT wreck (Orosei)
Diving excursion to RISERVA MARINA Asinara IslandA dive center daily
programme is 3 dives a day: 8:00am, 11:00am, 3:00pm, night dive and
sunrise dive (during the week) allow everybody to make their choice
according to their needs (family, boy-girl friend, dine, beach life,
etc.)In the dive center we speak English, French, Japanese and Sardinian